Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well here we are! This is a firsttime blog experience for me and I find it quite amazing what I can come up with to do to keep myself from studying! I guess I should fill everyone in on what's been happening in the last little while.... Me and Nick met in 2004 when I was living in Darwin, Australia with my family. He had also recently moved there to finish his Environmental Management degree. We met at church and were good friends the entire two years I lived there. When Nick finally had to leave for a work opportunity I realized that he was so much more than a "friend". It's been a long time- long distance relationship but we finally got engaged in April and are getting married on Oct. 10, 2008 in the Houston LDS Temple. Nick is currently still living between countries and I am pursuing my masters degree in nurse anesthesia. I can't wait to marry my best friend and have him closer to me and live in the same country! I know that Jordan is excited too. He will be going into Kindergarten this fall and it's very scary to think how big he's getting! I feel very blessed at the moment and am definitely counting the blessings in my life daily!