Saturday, October 18, 2008

Where am I and Why is there a Man by my side?


Well I figured I would get on here and say something about having been married for an entire week!! I had the most amazing time last week getting to marry my best friend in the Houston Temple. What an experience! It's still so surreal right now that it catches me off guard to think I have a "HUSBAND"- yeah i know crazy. Reality has kind of sunken in now that I started back at school this week and life goes on.. but I am still very much in awe at how wonderful love is and how families are the most beautiful creations! Ok the cheese is over.... Sorry!

Pics to come!!!

3 comments:

the browns said...

You're beautiful! AND i love you!!!!

Megan said...

Katie, You are so beautiful! Congratulations on the wedding. I heard it was fabulous. I am super happy for you!

Annalise said...

Congrats! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics.